Monday 2 February 2009

Nigel Farage on Newsnight Tonight

Apologizes in advance for the short notice. Nigel Farage will be on Newsnight tonight BBC2 at 22:30pm to support the oil strikers. UKIP is one of few to support the the oil strikers against EU regulation.

Former EU Commissioner Lord Mandelson will also appear on the programme , but dont expect any support for the strikers from Mandelson as he is still being paid by the EU. "He gets his salary as a minister from us, £104,000 a year, but he also gets £78,000 a year from Brussels – plus a very generous pension in the future, the whole deal amounting to a cool million pounds.

"And if he doesn't obey his oath to uphold the interests of the EU then they can take it away from him, as they have already tried to do with another retired Commissioner

Also UKIP's Lord Pearson will be on the Daily Politics Show tomorrow
(3/02/09) on BBC2 at 12pm noon.

3 comments:

The Pub Consultancy Service said...

Nothing to do with the broadcast an one would hope the blog will raise my posts profile into a feature.

I am gobsmacked that the BDF has banned me completely from even reading the site.
Anthony,

I have received this.
You have been banned for the following reason:
Stating fresh libel. You were warned previously.

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-03-2009, 06:00 PM

I have no idea what this is for however I suspect Paul Wesson a moderator and failed UKIP PPC threatened to cause hardship to my business and I responded by pointing out I would highlight to his local area what he had said.

Ted said...

Bob join the club I also have been banned from the forum, but I can still read it. It was also paul who banned me.

Reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Josh, You undeleted an unsubstantiated allegation of criminality that I had snipped. That cannot be acceptable.

To be lifted on the 11th I think.

How can they justify these bannings when they let other posters run wild wihtout providing evidence. The apparant allegation I made was true and if they left the post on there long enough it could have been verified by others.

Steve Halden said...

During 2008 it was globalisation that destroyed most of the banks in the world.

Over the last thirty years it was the longterm effects of globalisation, that also destroyed much of Britain's manufacturing industry.

Now Gordon Brown says that we must have even more globalisation if we are to save the British economy.

The only thing that can save the economy is British jobs for British workers.

To hell with globalisation!