Friday 6 February 2015

We need you. Second big action day in Thanet.

UKIP
There are now fewer than 100 days to the May General Election!
It has been so exciting travelling around the country meeting so many of who are playing a key role in this historic election.

As you know, I will be on the ballot paper in what I think is one of the most fantastic places in our country; South Thanet. On Sunday, February 15th, I need your help.

More than 500 people came and helped on my first action day and it was a tremendous success. On Sunday February 15th we need to do this again.

The reaction I am getting locally has so far been fantastic, and this action day is an opportunity for myself and all the excellent council candidates across Thanet to meet so many voters.

So in order for us to make an impact, I need you to do me a personal favour, and come along on the 15th..

Coffee and Tea will be laid on from 10am, and for those helping all day, a hot buffet and drinks has been laid on for us all to enjoy from 3pm – and since it’s no longer Dry January I’ll be able to join you for a pint!
In order for us to make sure we plan effectively for the Sunday, please can you email Martyn Heale and let him know that you’re coming: ukipthanet@ukip.org

The details for the action day are as follows:

Date: 15/02/15
Location: Northwood Club Ramsgate, 55 Northwood Road, Cliftonville, Ramsgate, Kent. CT12 6RS
Meeting time: From 10am

Limited parking available

Many thanks,

I look forward to seeing you on the 15th of Feb, where we'll all be playing a major role in rocking the political establishment.

Regards,

Nigel