Wednesday 22 April 2009

Rustie Lee To Stand As MEP

UKIP in the West Midlands launched its European election campaign on Monday 20th April, 2009. With the withdrawel of a candidate back in January from the West Midlands list, Rustie asked if she could step in. She said on the eve of her acceptance:

I am proud of the country in which I was born and I am proud to be British. There is no substitute for freedom and independence but neither can apply under the political domination of the EU or any other foreign Empire.

Friends tell me I am a happy person, but the EU causes me concern and sadness because I believe the British people were tricked into losing their country. We must all stand together to say YES to friendship and trade with Europe but loudly to say NO to political union. There is a whole world out there with people who want to trade with us without the unnecessary constraints of EU red tape. Together we can cook up independence; it’s a piece of cake.


Good luck to her .The full list of UKIP European election candidates in the West Midlands are: Mike Nattrass MEP, Nikki Sinclaire, Jill Seymour, Rustie Lee, Malcolm Hurst and Jonathan Oakton - make sure you vote UKIP on June 4th if you want your country back and want to 'Say No' to EU rule.