Thursday 30 July 2009

Farage: Remember, they are not pretending anymore

Nigel Farage has written his first blog post since March and it's a bloody good laugh.

Here's an extract:
When I finished, Barroso rose on a point of order, I had never seen this before.

He asked the President whether it was allowed for MEPs to display national flags and if it was he would fly his. He then produced an EU flag and put it on his desk.

So there we have it – the EU flag is a national flag. Remember, they are not pretending anymore.

I got up and strode over to him, amidst much noise. From the look on his face, I think he was worried what I might do. I pointed to the huge EU flag on the wall and said to him: "I think your side is well covered!"

This is going to be up close and personal. I'm looking forward to it.
Click here to read the whole thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the stars round his head.
Mind you that is what he looks like after Euroskeptics start going at him.

Steve Halden said...

The European Union is fast developing all the trappings of a federal superstate.

Once the Lisbon Treaty is ratified there will be very little we can do to restrain its development.

Anonymous said...

The EU federalists would do well to remember what happened to the Soviet Union. Let's hope the EU's empire lasts a lot less time than the Soviet one

Anonymous said...

Leonid would so proud of him...

Anonymous said...

Leonid would so proud of him...